Overview of Our Services:
Employment Orientation Programme business principals are founded on providing innovative, proven hiring solutions to help companies win in today's competitive talent marketplace.
No longer is it sufficient to simply identify qualified talent. To grow, organizations need to formulate effective strategies and systems for attracting, developing and retaining their key talent. Our solutions offerings are designed to provide our clients with a cost effective means to attract and retain the best talent available.
We strive to constantly be the subject matter and functional experts in recruitment and strategy management. Once we have evaluated your needs, goals, current processes and practices, and challenges we develop an engagement plan that is strategy centered and tailored to meet your business goals.
Clients can come to Employment Orientation Programme for the following reasons:
- Small Companies and start-ups who cannot justify the expense of a full time internal recruiting function and understand the cost savings and effectiveness of outsourcing their recruiting activities to Employment Orientation Programme on an "as needed" basis.
- Larger companies who see the value, cost savings, and overall improvement in their recruitment program effectiveness by outsourcing their recruitment function to Employment Orientation Programme.
- Larger companies who have an internal recruiting function but need additional help because of a large number of open positions or to staff a project.
- Companies who have grown large enough to bring their recruitment function in-house and look to Employment Orientation Programme to design and implement that function for them.
- Companies, who have an internal recruiting function, can come to Employment Orientation Programme to improve that function by assessing and making process improvement recommendations.
- Companies who have an internal recruiting function and simply want Employment Orientation Programme to source top talent and have those candidates work with their internal recruiter(s) and follow the client's normal process once we've made the introduction.
- Companies who are currently paying contingency recruitment resources excessive fees and look to Employment Orientation Programme to provide a more effective and less expensive recruitment programme.
- Companies who are in need of Contract Recruiters.
- Companies who are in need of Human Resources professionals on a contract basis.
- Companies who are in need of strategic Human Resources consulting and management services.
These are just some of the reasons why companies can come to us. Our solutions are not "out of the box". Every project and customer need is different and we develop a customer centric service plan and pricing for each customer. No matter the reasons why our clients come to us we always offer a substantial cost savings over contingent recruiting and staffing organizations!
If your need is for a total outsourced solution, a partial outsourced solution, contract or project recruitment, candidate sourcing to supplement your internal recruitment function, or a total recruitment function implementation let us show you how we've helped our clients achieve optimum effectiveness.