Unlike other recruiting alternatives we provide an integrated and comprehensive approach to the delivery of recruiting services. We strive to constantly be the subject matter and functional experts in recruitment and recruitment strategy. For each client assignment we provide a Recruiter or Engagement Team that is dedicated to working with you to develop a recruiting strategy, execute the strategy, and deliver the results you need.
We work with our clients on an hourly or fixed price basis rather than a cost-per-hire basis providing more effective results and saving our clients lots of revenue in contingent recruitment costs.
The Components of Our Recruiting Services
- Industry specific recruiting consultants working in a team approach with your staff to accomplish your recruiting goals.
- True recruiting consultants experienced in delivering superior recruiting results and recruiting solutions. We will undertake only those assignments in which our competence has been established and we can assure satisfactory performance by virtue of previous experience.
- A confidential, proprietary, consultative relationship. As your business partner client and candidate information is never shared beyond the client's project team and remains the exclusive work product of our clients.
- Objective talent evaluators. Our consultants play an integral role not only in the identification of talent but the selection as well. Because we are "true" consultants and not commissioned sales people, the integrity of the hiring process is maintained. Our recruiters place the focus on the "quality of the hire" ensuring increased retention.
- National delivery capability providing a comprehensive solution to your staffing needs. Our team can be deployed anywhere geographically or in multiple locations to provide the dedicated support you needs.
- Sourcing programs, tools and research. Our team is supported with the tools to get the job done. In collaboration with our clients, we maximize our clients recruiting message and create a greater impact.
- Variable/scalable recruiting workforce solution to meet your needs. Whether you are looking to augment your existing recruiting department or completely outsource the function, Employment Orientation Programme can provide the appropriate solution.
- Structured, metrics driven, project approach to the delivery of recruitment services. Each week our clients are provided with detail report documenting our progress towards defined objectives. Bi-weekly or monthly program reviews are encouraged.
For client who already have an internal recruitment function but need candidate sourcing assistance, Employment Orientation Programme Candidate Sourcing Offerings allow our clients to take advantage of our advanced candidate sourcing capabilities while keeping control of the recruiting process. We can help supplement your internal recruitment team's candidate sourcing efforts by sourcing qualified candidates for your open positions, screening those candidates (optional), and submitting those candidates to your internal recruitment or human resources team to complete your internal recruitment process.